Monday, April 17, 2017

Cards in Envy Pastel Cards

Time for another challenge over on the Cards in Envy blog.  This time we are looking for cards that have only pastel colors.  Once again I decided to dig into my Graphic 45 stash for this cute Easter card.  Don't worry - I have plenty more stash and it's time to start using it!

CraftyColonel Donna Nuce for Cards in Envy Challenge Blog, Pastel Easter, Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime
The sentiment is Stampin'Up!  So pull out your springtime pastel papers and ink and link up with us over on the Cards in Envy blog.  Check out what the other Design Team members came up with too.

Happy Crafting!
Donna

5 comments:

  1. Oh I just love this! What a fantastic vintage image and that sentiment pairs so well! Thanks for sharing Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Donna! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a DP addict. And one actually doesn't need stamps or embellies to make a beautiful card, as you've demonstrated here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna! Love your vintage card! The dp you chose is a perfect background for the delicate image. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna
    Lovely vintage feel and gorgeous papers.
    Sorry, didn't realise I was this far behind.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.